*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby


It's my baby sister's birthday today. She is five.

I would rather enjoy being dazzlingly clever, wouldn't you? People seem to appreciate dazzlingly clever more than angelically good or even divinely beautiful.

I do anyways.

Have your feet ever been sore? Probably they haven't. My feet have never been sore before either until now. The bottom of my arches hurts quite tremendously and at first I couldn't figure out what on earth it could be, but then I realized it feels exactly like a sore muscle!

2 comments:

Madison said...

I would definitely choose to be dazzling clever over angelically good and divinely beautiful any day. I have never had sore feet but I have to admit I lahve sore muscles all together. It is a feeling of accomplishment. You actually pushed yourself. The only downer about being sore is that it can limit the things you do. Meh, it's worth it.

Brynnie said...

I dunno 'bout that. I actually think I'd rather myself be divinely beautiful. Yup, that'd be nice. It's not really that bad not being smart but I think it's kinda a bit terrible not being beautiful, don't ya think?? If I was beautiful then it wouldn't matter that my hair's out of control!! :)