*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day One. Introduce myself.

Pictures:
and Words:
I am a girl; fifteen years old and scared of growing up. I have dark hair, dark eyes, and a fairly dark complection. I'm glad we're friends. If we're not actually friends, then I wish we were.

The older I get, the more I realize that I am young, and have much more life ahead of me. The stronger I become, the more I realize that I am weak and can't make it through life on my own. The more I accomplish, the more I realize that I have so far to go.

I love music with profound lyrics. I love lyrics that stike your soul and make you feel something. I love dance more than breathing. I love hearing people's secrets. I define secrets as any small detail about you that I don't already know. Je parle un peu francais. I would rather be dazzlingly clever than divinely beautiful or angelically good.

1 comment:

Madison said...

Dani!! AHHH!! I love these pictures!! They are adorable! And your words- I love them oh so much!