*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Sunday, July 22, 2012

You never can tell with bees.



-

I never saw that one coming.

No really, I didn't.  I was just minding my own business.  I wasn't looking for anything, honest.

Okay, so maybe that was a bit of a lie, but the rest of it was all true, I promise.  Cross my heart.  And boy, is it pounding.  I can feel it beating, pulsing, pumping blood through my body so fast that I can't help but run, barefooted in my cut-off shorts.  I know I must look crazy, but maybe I'm not. Maybe there's something to all of this.  "Can you feel my heart?  I think I feel it too."

See, there's no recipe book for things like this.  Two cups of flour, one egg, and a spoonfull of sugar.  It's not that simple here.  You're just going to have to try it and see.  Until then you'll never know if a loaf of french bread, a dead fish, and a superman watch is the recipe for disaster or, I don't know, cheesecake or something. But do you know what I think?  I think you just might end up with a sunlight flavored sports drink that won't stain your clothes or your soul.  But what do I know?  What do I know? It's just a feeling. 

So here we go.  Plunging headfirst into this crazy mess and putting our names down for round one of "let's turn our hearts into crash test dummies."  Hopefully those airbags hold up.  But you know what? I've got a feeling that they will.  Can you feel it?  I think I feel it too.


"Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're pretty stellar
But you're annoying too."


With love,
Dani