*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Monday, May 14, 2012

Of Boys and Pens, Take 2


This is about karma.

 It’s about how if you decide to break into somebody’s locker and steal all of their pens, chances are that all of your favorite pens will stop working or else disappear in the near future.

Hypothetically, of course.

 This is about how when you tell awkward stories about someone, most likely one of their best friends will be nearby, listening to every word you say.  Also, if you decide that you’re too high and mighty to listen to the universe, I can almost guarantee that the next time you tell that story, you’ll turn around to discover that their other best friend has been walking behind you the entire time.

 Not like that has ever happened to me or anything.

This is to warn you that of you decide that you are sick of having nothing going on, and that you wish you had something to do other than lying around the house all day, the universe will probably completely overload you with things to do.  And if you spend all of your lazy days complaining at top volume about how bored you are with your life, your giant to-do list will probably arrive in the last 2 weeks of the term, leaving you with no time to study and even less time to sleep.

But I wouldn’t really know, because that would never happen to me.


2 comments:

KrisLohner said...

sometimes i love you. okay, well all the time.

Taylor Mefford said...

Hey, Dani!

This is Fuffle/Taylor. Found your blog. Wasn't hard, 'cause you told be where it was.

I ought to change my screenname.

Or get back to my short story about a kid who watches himself die. I'll do that, and hope karma doesn't come biting me in the rear.