*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Monday, February 21, 2011

Oh my goodness guess what I did this weekend? Guess, guess, guess(You're never going to guess)! I went to Nuvo! I know, you have no idea what that is, but that's okay. Let me tell you about it.

Nuvo is a dance convention.

You dance all day and all night, (insert short sleeping break here) then wake up very very early to compete, then dance all day and all night again. It's pretty much my very most favorite thing in the world. Especially since I got to take class from wonderful, amazing, beautiful people (um Stacey Tookey, and Travis Wall, and Sonya Tayeh)!

I know, I know, you're so jealous!

Just kidding, probably you have no idea who I'm even talking about. It's okay, they're just choreographers on So You Think You Can Dance, that's all.

Let me just say, Sonya is maybe my favorite person ever. She's just the kind of person who I wish was my best friend.

Work harder.
Laugh louder.
Sing bigger.
Dance stronger.

I love you all!

Love and kisses,
Dani

1 comment:

Ariel said...

dear dani I haven't forgotten you either in fact I think about you all the time since I see your amazing aunt every monday. I loooooove you!