*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Monday, February 28, 2011

15 Random Things About Me

Thanks Laura! :)




1. I dance... a lot. I bet you never knew that.

2. I like sarcasm

3. I don't particularly enjoy texting, but sometimes I still feel bad about the lack of text messages in my inbox.

4. I secretly wish I had a stalker. Not a creepy-come-and-kidnap-me kind of stalker, but someone who thinks I'm beautiful, watches me from a distance, and reads my blog or something.
4.a. If you are stalking me, feel free to follow my blog. I won't be creeped out because I don't know you.

5. I hate winter. I could possibly hibernate if I wanted to.

6. I have always wanted red hair.

7. I like to shop.
7.a. I can't actually buy anything when I shop because I spent all of my money on competition.

8. I believe in the power of the mind over the body.

9. I would rather be dazzlingly clever than angelically good or divinely beautiful.

10. I am a very good procrastinator.

11. I am in love with a boy that dances at Center Stage.
11.a. Unfortunately I don't know his name so I can't look him up on the internet.

12. I really do like chick flicks even though I'm quite critical of them.

13. I'm not actually a vegetarian. I just don't eat meat.

14. I love and adore stars and nighttime.

15. I wish I were a bender. Probably a fire bender.

And now I tag some people? Good plan. Hmmm, how about Brynn and Maddiey. Sorry, I only want to tag 2 people, I hope that's okay.

Be nice to people. You'll have more friends that way.

Love and kisses,
Dani

post script: It's Justin Bieber's birthday tomorrow. Just in case you wanted to know that.

post post script: We don't have to go to school tomorrow. In honor of JB's birthday. Just kidding peeps, that's not why!

post post post script: But we still don't have to go!

4 comments:

Ariel said...

oh my gosh you are such a babe. i miss you lots

Madison said...

Oh Dani, I really think they gave us school off bc it was Justin Bieber's Birthday. ;) OH-HO that day felt so much like summer!! Let's do it again!

Brynnie said...

Comment about #7- See! you like to shop! Now you can have that Shop till you Drop mirror thing that I bought you when I was littleish:)

Alkay!! YOU tagged Maddiey! I got it, I got it.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

What a bummer you come from a family of red hair and you WANT red hair. And yet . . . but your brown hair is muy bee-U-tiful too.

I could hibernate too. But guess what, I loved the winter this year. And it's never too cold to go for a walk. You just need a russian hat and you're good.

Too bad about the nameless boy at Center Stage. Stalking is so much more productive with name tags. ;)