*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Now go hug someone.

Fact. I was secretly disappointed when I turned 11 and never got a Hogwarts acceptance letter.

Fact. Sometimes I throw temper tantrums. But only to myself.

Fact. This is my 4th attempt to post on this blog today.

Fact. I can't think of what to say.

Fact. I don't like cottage cheese.

Fact. I don't like it when my bedroom door is open.

Fact. I made a new(well sorta) friend(well kinda) today. Actually and old friend(kinda) that I haven't talked to in years. And we just sort of talked to each other.
Here take a picture. I thought it was pretty.

Once we decorated the Feilbach's driveway with chalk once. I wrote everyone's names all big and beautiful and Brenna drew a magic unicorn with a very long rainbow tail that wrapped around everyones names. It was one of the best things I've ever done. I kind of adore sidewalk chalk.

(p.s. i also wrote his name really tiny in the corner... in yellow)

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

When haley turned eleven I typed up a fake Hogwarts letter and sent it to her. She almost believed me and she was kinda mad that it was from me and not Hogwarts.

Oh Dani:) Yes, we did do that and it was very much fun... and, yeah... that corner. haha:)