*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Thursday, October 14, 2010

So guess what? Guess what I did? Why aren't you guessing huh? huh? huh? Oh okay fine I'll just tell you...

I went driving a lot! And I didn't even kill anybody or anything like that!

It was great!

Oh gosh I miss my dearest kumquats so much! Actually only B-shizzle and Marisa-ito are gone, but I miss them very muchly! I never used to miss people that much when they were gone or when I was gone from them, but now I do. Now I miss people every minute of everyday of my life. I miss people that I see everyday that I really have no right to miss them cuz I just saw them but I miss them anyway (did that make any sense at all or are you just as lost as I am?), I miss people that I never see that I wish I saw everyday, I miss people that I used to know a long time ago that I haven't seen for a very long time, I miss people that I don't even know yet!

It's rough missing people...

But one good thing about missing people is that you love them more when you're with them ya know? You try to make the most of every second with them so that you won't regret anything when they leave again. Or when you leave again. Or you both leave.

The problem is that sometimes it doesn't quite work out and you feel worse when you leave then you did when you were originally missing them...

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

Oh heavens!! B-shizzle missed the fetch out of you too!!! It was a terrible time, missing people that much. I know what you mean, Dahni. And I'm completely sure that them 'certain people'... no... them 'certain pants' miss you too.