*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Before the gold and glimmer have been replaced

We only have 3 weeks left.  Let's make the most of it okay?

It's been a pretty good summer mostly.  I was so scared that I wouldn't like this summer as much as last, but  now I think it was better.  I like the person I am this summer better than the person I was last summer.  I like my friends.  Last summer was ward bonding summer, but this summer we've been curing our ward-itis.  I like my hair.

Unfortunately, this summer has felt so short.  I've been crazy busy, and I haven't had a chance to stop and do nothing.  But I'm determined to make the last 3 weeks of this summer the best ever.




"Another sun-soaked season fades away"

Love and kisses,
Dani

(p.s. Laura, we really need to do something.  Maybe we'll go take some pictures or something.)

1 comment:

laura elizabeth said...

I AGREE. WITH EVERYTHING.