*DISCLAIMER: This blog is 100% truth except for the parts I made up

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Of Boys and Pens (sound famililar Brynn?)

Sorry guys, I've been gone for a long time.  Well I haven't really been gone, I just haven't been blogging.  I've been too busy dancing and doing homework and going to school and eating and occasionally sleeping and going to choir things and making sure Caden doesn't think I'm avoiding him, because I'm not.

It's pretty tiring.

You know what?  I'm not really sure how to tie pens into this so I'm just going to let that one go.

Hopefully my writers block will be gone next time I write and you can have a real post.



Love and kisses,
Dani

1 comment:

Brynnie said...

yep it does sound quite familiar. I love pens. I really do. and yellow shirts. yes, yes, I do. You know Dani, I really wanted you to call me tonight after the choir thing but my phone is slightly lost/taken away.

...purple shirts are nice too